LIBS Celebrates Graduation

LIBS Celebrates Graduation

The 28th January was a beautifully sunny day in Lincoln, ideal weather for our graduates to enjoy their ceremony at the Cathedral along with the beautiful scenery of historic Bailgate.

With the formal proceedings beginning at 2.30pm there was plenty of time to have a celebratory drink, enjoy the gown and mortar-board fitting and take some photographs with friends and family.  With congratulatory speeches from a variety of dignitaries including the Chancellor and Pro Vice Chancellor, as well as the student vote of thanks it truly was an afternoon to remember for all concerned!

Rebecca Cardell who graduated with an MSc in International Tourism Management commented

I’m so proud to have graduated from the University of Lincoln, and specifically the Business School.  I have worked so hard and to graduate surrounded by my friends and loved ones, in such stunning surroundings has added to the amazing educational experience I have received at Lincoln”

Jacob Diameh and VC Neil Juster

Jacob T Diameh, pictured here with Vice Chancellor Prof Neal Juster added

I have gained valuable knowledge in my field of studies. Most importantly graduating in the iconic Lincoln Cathedral makes it feel unique and overwhelming as I embrace the future with much hope and tenacity, looking forward to impacting the world with my knowledge and skills. University of Lincoln is a pathway of greatness and a place where future leaders are born”.