Associate Professor Appointed Editor in Chief for Highly Ranked Journal

Dr Andrea Caputo from Lincoln International Business School has recently been appointed as the Editor-in-Chief for the journal Strategic Change, published by Wiley, and ranked 2 in the ABS list.

This journal is well-respected in the field of Strategic Management and has a reputation for publishing high-quality research and insightful articles. As the Editor-in-Chief, Andrea will be leading the journal by overseeing the peer-review process, setting editorial policies and working with authors, reviewers and the publishing team to ensure it continues to be a valuable resource for researchers, practitioners and scholars.

Andrea comments,

I am honoured to be given this opportunity to lead the journal and help shape its future direction.  I believe this appointment is testament to my leadership skills, experience and reputation in the field. I am confident that I will be able to make a significant impact on the quality and reputation of the journal and I am excited to take on this new challenge”