Welcome to Lincoln International Business School
Lincoln International Business School is dedicated to working with students and organisations to find solutions that enhance the contribution of business to society. For our students, that means developing their business skills and knowledge to improve their career readiness. For organisations, that means helping them to succeed through effective governance, responsible leadership, improved productivity, and organisational innovation.
We take particular pride in our commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management, which underpin our teaching, scholarship, and research, and in our innovative approaches to education that treat our learners as partners in the learning journey. Above all, we are international not only in name, but also in our culturally diverse organisation, our globally representative student body, and our inclusive approach to education and learning.
Our portfolio covers all the main functional areas of business at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral level, and is notable for its cross-functional approach to business education and the diversity of our methods of delivery. We have a substantial offer of distance learning and executive education programmes aimed at the working professional.
To provide an innovative, scholarly learning environment based on a commitment to responsible management practices and a global community mind-set.
To develop socially responsible leaders ready to meet the challenges of 21st century business.
Our Strategic Goals:
The overarching strategic goals are that we will:
- Respect, practise and teach leadership that empowers people to be ambitious, to challenge and to innovate.
- Offer our students choice, innovation and flexibility in learning.
- Produce ethical work-ready, world-ready graduates who meet employers’ needs.
- Be recognised for our distinctive research expertise and thought leadership.
- Attract and retain excellent staff who make a positive contribution to the School’s development.
- Professionalism for own role within the College and University.
- Professional respect for our colleagues and the different roles they play.
- Responsible to do our best in own role and deliver professionally on individual and collective goals.
- Responsible to others to ensure they feel safe and supported.
- Collaborating with others within the College and University in order to achieve shared goals in all our activities.
- Collaborating in order to build communities of practice, support, expertise, and knowledge.
- Caring and inclusive in all our endeavours.
- Caring and culturally aware in all we do, whilst respecting the opinions and thoughts of others.
Modern University of the Year
The University of Lincoln, UK, has been named as the Modern University of the Year in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021.
The prestigious award highlights the University’s meteoric rise since its inception and Lincoln is the highest-ranked multi-faculty modern university in the UK, climbing to 45th (out of 135), its highest ever position in the guide. Read more.