Leadership and Management
Lincoln International Business School aims to provide a supported and sustainable platform for leadership and management to organisations within the Greater Lincolnshire area and beyond.
Executive Development at Lincoln aims to offer a platform to engage the business community through:
- Leadership networks including LIBS Connect, partnerships, and other platforms for engaging with business
- Leadership development including non-credit bearing programmes and bespoke consulting
- Leadership qualifications including Work-Based Distance Learning programmes, degree and Master’s level apprenticeships, and part-time postgraduate and undergraduate programmes relevant to the professional audience.
Our goal is to help organisations:
- Drive efficiencies: Convert your “Accidental Manager” to a trained and effective leader
- Grow your talent pool: Attract, motivate, engage and retain your workforce
- Succession plan: Prepare your managers and leaders of the future
- Grow your business: Drive change, effortlessly and implement strategy successful
From the Blog:
Resilient Lincolnshire is an initiative developed by the Lincoln International Business School and the Centre for Organisational Resilience. The aim is to engage meaningfully with businesses during these uncertain times.
At Lincoln International Business School we are committed to supporting businesses of all sizes and sectors in the development of the key skills required to lead and manage others effectively. The Developing a Managerial Mindset programme is designed for people wishing to become more confident and skilled in managing others, and become better leaders either now or in the future and combines workshops, personal reflection and company visits to develop skills, confidence and professional networks.
LIBS Connect is our premium networking event, which aims to build relationships between businesses and academia. Our events run throughout the year, focusing on topics that are most relevant to our audience, as recommended by you.
You can contact the Executive Development team on: +44 (0)1522 835566 or email at: LIBS_Exec@lincoln.ac.uk